Residential Care

Residential care will be suitable if you need someone to help you with:

  • Personal care – such as showering, getting dressed and managing the toilet
  • Meal-times – serving meals to you; helping or encouraging you to eat
  • Moving around – helping you to move about, eg from bed to chair, or from your room to the dining room or activity centre
  • Medication – bringing you your medication or reminding you to take it
  • Socialising/taking part in activities – such as helping you to stay in contact with friends and family; reminding you about what’s going on and encouraging you to take part

Residential care is provided in several areas throughout our care village: Cedarwood, Willow Tree House and our Hamburger household.

Interested? Please get in touch by calling our Admissions Team on 0161 772 4800 or emailing