Paying for your Care

Our Admissions Team will discuss how your care will be paid for when they carry out your assessment. Much depends on your individual financial circumstances and care needs.

If you cannot afford to pay you may be eligible for public funding from your Local Authority and/or from the NHS. You will need to have an assessment by a social worker to establish if you are eligible.

Public funding does not cover the whole cost of a person’s care. Families of residents who are publicly funded are expected to contribute financially to their care. The level of contribution is based on the type of accommodation you accept, and the level of care provided.

You will find a lot of very helpful information about funding for residential or nursing care on the AgeUK website: You can also phone them on 0800 169 6565 to ask them to send you copies of their factsheets.

Interested? Please get in touch by calling our Admissions Team on 0161 772 4800 or emailing